Chromebooks are a bust
First "bankruptcy" for Amazon Game Studios - Crucible discontinued
Just a few months after the release, Amazon's free-to-play game will be discontinued in November.
As Amazon announced in a blog post this week, the action game "Crucible" will be discontinued this year. On November 9, 2020, the developer wants to shut down the servers of the free-to-play game. The team says they don't see a "healthy, sustainable future" for "Crucible". Amazon Games promises all players a refund for their purchases already made. The developer explains more details on his support website.
In-game purchases in "Crucible" have already been deactivated. In the next few months, Amazon Games plans to hold a final playtest and a community celebration in the game. Matchmaking should then be deactivated. Until November 9th, however, it should still be possible to create your own games using the "Custom Game" option. With the closure of the "Crucible" servers and the discontinuation of the game, the Relentless development team will be split between other Amazon games such as "New World".
Amazon's first PC game got off to a bumpy start when it launched on May 20, 2020. Lots of bugs and mistakes spoiled the fun for the first few players. In response, Amazon sent the title back into the closed beta phase in early July. The sale via Steam was thus stopped. Those who wanted to play had to apply for inclusion in the beta since July.
- Does Niels Bohrs think closely of Einstein?
- What does it mean to give up on yourself
- How can online vagetable care begin
- What is the vision for Plancast
- Could you compare the actual wireless sensor network
- Is the compound NaOH soluble or insoluble?
- How can you improve your mental health
- Alexa devices can be in several groups
- Who are Greek believers?
- Why do we isolate ourselves
- How to Make Your Business Successful Online
- Is the sentence she is reading correct?
- What is Peter Schilling's most successful song
- Are avoiders and narcissists similar
- Who started Theon Greyjoy's Abduction
- Consolidate pizza delivery restaurant orders
- What is the population of Zimbabwe
- What if a robot says no
- Can you write a lullaby
- What is a chopper in electronics
- What is logic and language
- Why is Python installed on my computer
- What is moonshine fermentation
- What is x if 4x 10x 14
- What types of IVR systems are there
- What is unique or special about Morocco
- What do you hate about Indian cinema
- A man can have breasts
- Is tennis popular in Silicon Valley
- When was the PUBG published?
- Is Pluto in the Kuiper Belt
- Swift has a bright future