What is the next number after zero
With the function ROUND a number is rounded to a specified number of places. For example, if cell A1 has the value 23.7825 and you want to round that value to two decimal places, you can use the following formula:
= ROUND (A1, 2)
The result of this function is 23.78.
ROUND (number; number_digits)
The ROUND function syntax has the following arguments:
number Required. The number to be rounded off.
Number_digits Required. The number of decimal places to which to round the number.
Is Number_digits greater than 0 (zero), the number is rounded to the specified number of decimal places.
Is Number_digits equals 0, the number is rounded to the nearest whole number.
Is Number_digits less than 0, the part of the number to the left of the decimal point is rounded.
If you always want to round up (from zero), use the function ROUND UP.
If you always want to round down (towards zero), use the function ROUND DOWN.
If you want to round a number to a specific multiple (e.g. to the nearest 0.5), use the function ROUND.
Copy and paste the sample data in the following table into cell A1 of a new Excel worksheet. To see the results of the formulas, highlight them, press F2, and then press ENTER. If necessary, you can adjust the width of the columns so that all data is displayed.
= ROUND (2.15,1)
Rounds 2.15 to one decimal place
= ROUND (2.149; 1)
Rounds 2.149 to one decimal place
= ROUND (-1.475,2)
Rounds -1.475 to two decimal places
= ROUND (21.5, -1)
Rounds 21.5 to one decimal place to the left of the decimal point
= ROUND (626.3; -3)
Rounds 626.3 to the nearest multiple of 1000
= ROUND (1.98; -1)
Rounds 1.98 to the nearest multiple of 10
= ROUND (-50.55, -2)
Rounds -50.55 to the nearest multiple of 100
- Can the Likert scale measure qualitative data
- Scientist could be viewed as a job
- Why do we call things divine?
- Do Java classes support multiple inheritance?
- How does caffeine kill cancer cells
- What smells like rotten bread
- Why do people like the number 72
- Why is India lagging behind in 5G
- What is NPS in detail
- What podcasts talk about being an artist
- Which is the best programming language today
- How does Akzent work with customers
- What do Kenyans think of the Chinese?
- How is job placement in mechanical engineering
- Why doesn't Netflix offer streaming in HD?
- What is object orientation
- What is saltibarsciai
- What is HTTPS before the site address
- Where will Google be in 5 years
- What is the cheapest hotel in bangkok
- How do cats eat 1
- What is music distribution
- Why do people dislike going to the dentist?
- What are some tips for learning facts