Is the action of the Indian spinner Ravichandran Ashwin suspect
IPL: Kolkata Knight Riders against Royal Challengers Bangalore eliminated after Covid-19 tests
The Indian Premier League game between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore on Monday has been postponed after two KKR players tested positive for Covid-19.
Varun Chakravarthy and Sandeep Warrier tested positive while the rest of Eoin Morgan's KKR team tested negative.
The game was scheduled to start in Ahmedabad at 3:00 p.m. CET.
Over the weekend, India recorded the highest daily number of coronavirus deaths since the pandemic began.
It is the first positive test result since the tournament started on April 9th.
The leg spinner Chakravarthy (29) and the pace bowler Warrier (30) have been isolated and their teammates are tested daily.
Chakravarthy has been reported to have left the bio-safe bladder to get a scan for a shoulder problem.
The tournament's medical team is also following up close contacts between the two players.
The IPL takes place in six locations in India, with players traveling between on charter and private flights.
The teams stay in safe areas of hotels and resorts in the various cities and have no contact with anyone outside the bubble.
“The BCCI and Kolkata Knight Riders value the health and safety of all parties and all measures are taken in that endeavor,” added a statement.
Australians Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa and Kane Richardson flew home from India early on concerns about the virus.
Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin also took a break from the tournament to support his family.
There is shortage of medical oxygen and beds in hospitals across India, 3,689 people have died from the virus in the past 24 hours.
- What does BFR missile mean
- How can I get my Pagibig number
- Will cryptocurrencies recover this year
- What is photoshopping
- How Hotels Maximize OTA Bookings
- How do I delete ntse without coaching
- How do you stop putting yourself in your own shoes
- What is civil engineering service
- Did Jeffrey Dahmer have any siblings
- How can you make 4000 1
- Why does Hank Pym keep changing the aliases
- Are Jay z and Lil Wayne related
- How can urban planning reduce crime
- Tennessee becomes a blue state
- What problems has religion ever solved?
- Does a laptop really need surge protection?
- 0 is not a number
- Uses messaging on Instagram data
- How exactly does static electricity damage computers?
- Who Owns the Wall Street Journal
- What is a DOI Digital Object Identifier
- How would a carbon tax work
- How do small waves arise?
- What are the steps for research