What is crazy upper body strength
Dresden. The trainer team stays together. After Heiko Scholz, athletics and fitness coach Matthias Grahé has now signed a new contract with Dynamo Dresden. The 51-year-old, who comes from Bad Muskau, will stay for another year until at least June 30, 2021. He will continue to be an important partner for head coach Markus Kauczinski in his daily work.
He works "with great dedication on the elementary physique of our players in football and is an important part of the coaching team," explains sports director Ralf Becker in the press release distributed by the club on Wednesday afternoon. Grahé is quoted as follows: “I am very happy that I can continue my path at this very special club. With the new training center, Dynamo has created the best conditions that will raise the quality of the training work to a new level. "
Grahé had been skeptical in the team after the quarantine because of the coronavirus cases. “We don't start from scratch because in small group training we laid a foundation that we can fall back on. But where we are at home after 14 days cannot be measured, ”he said before the late restart of the black and yellow on May 23rd. He would have wished for at least the same amount of time to be able to work on the weak points that inevitably resulted in home training.
An ardent dynamo fan as a child
While the competitors were able to train normally, the Dresdeners were only allowed to ride the spinning bike within their own four walls and work on leg and upper body strength and core stability via video. “This shows how tricky the situation is for us,” Grahé said in an interview with sächsische.de - and he explained the differences: “Of course, it improves your endurance, but cycling uses other muscle groups, especially the front of the thigh. In football, it is the back and the glutes that accelerate and decelerate us, stop a run, move left or right. "
Ultimately, it turned out to be a significant disadvantage that at least influenced Dynamo's chances of staying in the league. Now the association is calling for the descent to be canceled and apparently doubts the results of the corona tests. A lawsuit against the German Football League (DFL) is still in the room.
As a child, the Lusatian himself was an ardent dynamo fan, his greatest punishment was if his mother did not let him go to the games in Dresden. In the summer of last year, he made a heartfelt wish come true when he switched from RB Leipzig to Dynamo. He already brought experience from his positions at Energie Cottbus (1999 to 2013), CFR Cluj 1907 in Romania (2014), FC Viktoria Cologne 1904 (2014 to 2015), OSP Lechia Gdansk in Poland (2015 to 2016) and RB (2016 to 2019).
Dynamo has not yet ticked off the crazy season, but is already in the middle of the next new beginning. What is important now - compactly every Thursday evening in the SCHWARZ-GELB newsletter. Register now for free.
- How do I find someone's Facebook ID
- Which president paid off the national debt?
- Have you ever regretted not making anyone spooky?
- Siberian Huskies are escape artists
- Who sang the song U Smile
- What's your favorite Ninja Turtle movie
- What is grown in West Virginia
- How am I supposed to invest 5000 no cryptocurrencies
- Support the US dictatorships
- What causes osteochondritis dissecans
- In which country are more women online?
- How many makeup brands are there around the world
- What Are Some Good Crumb Cake Recipes
- Are K-pop concerts worth it
- You can cash a check after 11 p.m.
- Gender dysphoria is a more recent phenomenon
- Who finds curling exciting?
- What screams trust in a man
- Why can't I start studying?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Marketing Services
- On which river Bhakra dam
- Which is better Adobe XD or Sketch
- Can someone lead by asking questions
- How to write dreamers in Sanskrit