What is the international solar alliance ISA
ISA: Germany joins international solar alliance
Germany joins the International Solar Alliance (ISA). That is what the federal cabinet decided. The ISA, based near New Delhi, currently has 75 members and aims to accelerate the expansion of solar energy.
Germany already expressed its interest in becoming a member of the ISA some time ago, reports the Federal Ministry of Economics. However, membership has hitherto been opposed to a geographical membership restriction in the framework agreement of the ISA. So far, only "sunny" states with territories near the equator have been able to become members. Since the abolition of these geographical restrictions in January 2021, Germany has been able to join the ISA as an important multilateral format for promoting solar energy.
"Being a pioneer in climate policy also means investing in a global energy transition," says the Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation and Development, Gerd Müller (CSU). Over a gigawatt of solar energy has been built up worldwide through German development policy in recent years. "In the end, a global energy transition is also an investment in our own future."
EUWID Neue Energie informs its customers about the business models of the energy future. All information is there digital first, Print customers also receive one every week 24 to 32 page publicationwho are the industry compact summarizes.
In addition to the latest news, EUWID NE's digital offering includes comprehensive Background dossiersthat are continuously updated. They offer readers the opportunity to determine the depth of research themselves and to classify the latest information in context. There is one here Overview of the product range of EUWID Neue Energie.
The ISA is aiming for the expansion of 1,000 GW of solar capacity by 2030, especially in the countries between the northern and southern tropics (approx. 2,600 km north and south of the equator), including the mobilization of the necessary financing. As a member of the ISA, Germany could play an active role in the future so that the still young organization “develops its full potential in the best possible way in cooperation with other international energy organizations”.
Solar tenders on the rise in Europe
- What do you think of Nexus 5
- Feel eggplant pain
- Are you a director of films
- What should managers know about team building
- What are good business schools in Toronto
- Which factors help or hinder social change?
- Why is memory management necessary
- Ayahuasca is safe and legal
- Is there job satisfaction in India
- Dating is easier for women
- What kind of insect is this 6
- Should I take antidepressants for anxiety?
- What problems does Tesla have with autopilot
- What are some common myths about solar energy
- Why is it so important to meet the parents
- What is the collective word of mothers
- British girls are easy going
- Can I play PUBG on PSP GO?
- What made Dubai grow
- Threatens China Asia's financial center
- Which is better NYC or Philly
- What should our parenting goals be?
- Are viruses animals or plants
- Contains the spectrum streaming local channels