Are CSE students eligible for the exam?
University entrance examination
The university entrance qualification test offers the possibility of being admitted to a certain field of study without having to take the matura. It only entitles you to attend the field of study for which it is taken.
The university entrance examination can be taken for the following ten study groups:
- Humanities and cultural studies;
- Engineering studies;
- Artistic studies;
- Scientific studies;
- Legal studies;
- Social and economic studies;
- Theological studies;
- Medical and veterinary studies;
- Teacher training courses;
- Studies in general educational occupational fields.
The university entrance qualification examination comprises the following five exams:
- a written paper on a general topic
- two or three examination (s) that are required in terms of previous knowledge or skills for the desired course of study in the relevant study group (compulsory subjects)
- One or two examinations of the candidate's choice from the area of the desired course (elective or elective subjects)
Successful completion of the university entrance qualification test entitles you to admission to all courses of study in the field of study for which the university entrance qualification was acquired. A certificate must be issued for each examination. Once all the examination certificates have been submitted, the rectorate must issue a university entrance qualification for the respective study group. This university entrance qualification certificate is valid for every university, college of education and technical college at which studies in the respective field of study are set up
If a degree is successfully completed, e.g. due to a university entrance examination, this degree entitles you to attend any other university degree. Further information on the requirements for admission to study can also be found at oesterreich.gv.at.
More information on the subject of "studying without a Matura" can also be found on the pages of the Chamber of Labor.
Anyone who the following requirements Fulfills:
- Minimum age 20 years
- Citizenship of an EEA member state
- Proof of successful vocational or extra-occupational training for the desired course of study that goes beyond compulsory schooling
You can find more information on the university entrance qualification test for a bachelor's or diploma degree since the 2012/2013 academic year on the Studiversum page.
The application must be submitted in writing to the rectorate of the university or college of education or technical college at which studies in the desired field of study have been set up.
The application must contain:
- Name, date of birth, address and - if available - matriculation number
- Proof of citizenship of an EU or EEA country or proof of belonging to a group of persons in accordance with the Personnel Group Ordinance
- Desired course of study
- Proof of previous education
- Elective or the electives
Section 64a University Act 2002
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry for Education, Science and Research
- Is Axure the best
- How do I participate in NCC mountaineering
- Who is Sanjit Mittapalli
- How Botox Injections Eliminate Wrinkles
- What are the unknown facts about ants
- Can 2 drivers share an Uber car?
- What makes polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons so carcinogenic
- Which soil contains the most moisture?
- What does Elon Musk spend money on?
- Can 2 drivers share an Uber car?
- How Much is Too Much Antioxidants
- How can I learn QTP online
- What is Military Research
- What are widgets 1
- Why do people verbally abuse silent people
- Are cell phones a health risk
- How do I become a malware researcher?
- Are bases alkaline
- How is slag removed from molten iron
- Why is butyric acid called that
- How does the television industry work
- How big is the meat industry
- You can paint linoleum floors
- What exists in intergalactic space