Which is the best bulk mailer tool
7 best email marketing providers with free trail 2021
Even if your company is young and your budget is very limited, there will come a time when you should invest in an email marketing platform. Then of course you want to get an impression of the solution before you actually commit yourself financially to it. In this case, a free trial can help.
But how can you quickly narrow down the providers in question to a healthy level in a world flooded with "freemium" solutions without wasting an unnecessarily large amount of time? After all, time is a valuable currency during starting and running a business.
Too busy to read it all? Here are the BEST free website builders for nonprofits in 2021
SITE123 - With the free package, you can receive donations through your website. Register today for free at SITE123.
We've bought you time and reviewed a variety of email marketing providers. From these, we then determined the best providers with free trial versions.
Finding the email marketing service that's right for you is important because Your success in email marketing crucially depends on which provider you use and how well you are familiar with this platform.
The functions and features of the service not only affect how well you can compose, send, and track your email. With the right email marketing service You also make sure that your emails do not end up in the recipients' spam folders.
In the following, we will introduce you to the best email marketing services with free trial versions so that you can use the right solution for you from day one.
What we look for in identifying the best email marketing providers
This carefully compiled list contains email marketing platforms that excel in important key areas. Here are the main criteria we looked at:
- The Trial version must not have any functional restrictionsso that you can really fully test the software
- Reliable delivery - This ensures that your emails actually get into the inboxes of your contacts
- Powerful tracking and reporting toolsthat show you exactly what works - and what doesn't
- E-mail-Creation and editing toolsthat are user-friendly and can also be used by users without relevant design experience
- Intelligent segmentation and personalization functionswith which you can maintain your contacts and address them in a more targeted manner
1. Sendin Blue
Sendinblue was founded as an internet agency and since then has offered cloud-based marketing services such as email campaigns, automation and even SMS marketing. The platform is easy to use and comes with hundreds of tools and integrations.
Main features of the Sendinblue free trial
Sendinblue offers as well asBenchmarkone Generally free plan. The number of contacts is not limited in this plan, but you can only send 300 e-mails per day. You can also only access the basic marketing, contact management and reporting functions.
You can set up automation workflows for up to 2,000 subscribers. You will also receive 60 days of support via phone and live chat as well as full access to the A / B testing functions, the personalization options and the extensive template library of Sendinblue.
- You can use the drag & drop email editor to make the ready-made templates even more attractive
- Comprehensive analysis of all emails and campaigns
- Ability to save customized templates for later use
- So-called transaction emails help you to address your customers more efficiently and personally
- The prices are more attractive than most competing offers
- There have been reports of poor deliverability, especially among Hotmail subscribers
- The user interface is more complex than other platforms and may require specific know-how
- The list segmentation is cumbersome and the filter options when organizing contacts are a bit unusual
You should try Sendinblue if ...
- Your subscriber list is small, but you are willing to grow it and invest money in it
- You primarily send e-mail newsletters and simple messages to customers, but do not need complex automation functions and RSS feed support
For more information about Sendinblue, read our detailed review.
GetResponseis more than a powerful email marketing platform: the platform also offers Marketing automation, landing pages and numerous training resources. Thanks to the great user interface and the high delivery rates, with GetResponse you will not only be able to send but also carry out successful email marketing campaigns.
Main features of GetResponse's free trial
GetResponse offers 30 days of unlimited access to all functionsincluding unlimited sending, up to 1,000 contacts, advanced testing and reporting tools, etc.
After registering for the free trial periodde You will be redirected to a clear dashboard where you can create email newsletters, manage autoresponders and check your email intelligence data.
- Over 500 customizable templates and 5,000 Shutterstock images so you don't have to resort to other applications for design or image acquisition
- Integration with other marketing tools and applications
- Proven 99% email delivery rate so your emails actually reach your contacts
- Autoresponders, workflows and drip campaigns - everything you need to maintain and convert your contacts
- Access to free training resources such as webinars, white papers, and courses
- You cannot embed videos in your emails
- You can only import 1,000 contacts. Importing additional contacts can be expensive
- If you're only really into email marketing, this all-in-one platform can be tricky to find your way around
You should try GetResponse if ...
- You're looking for an extremely reliable tool and you're willing to pay for it based on the features you use
- You are a beginner in email marketing and want to take advantage of the training resources built into the platform
If you want to learn more about GetResponse, read our detailed review.
3. Constant Contact
Constant Contact has been an integral part of the email marketing industry for 20 years. The platform offers, among other things, a drag and drop email editor, hundreds of responsive email templates and real-time analytics.
Main features of the free trial version of Constant Contact
With the free trial version you can test all functions of Constant Contact for 60 days, including intelligent contact segmentation, list creation tools and A / B testing. The number of emails is unlimited.
No credit card is required when you sign up for the free trial. During the registration process, you will be guided through an intuitive onboarding survey to make your user experience even more personal. As soon as you are on the Constant Contact dashboard, you can use the professionally designed templates to contact the contact management and support as well as the coaches.
Please note that the 60-day trial is only available to US residents. Users in other parts of the world get their first month free when they sign up for a one-year contract.
- A collection of ideas for email campaigns sorted by industry that can serve as inspiration for your next campaign
- The excellent marketing support is available by phone and chat and has extensive coverage available
- Email marketing especially for e-commerce applications: import of customers from BigCommerce and Shopify
- User and beginner friendly user interface
- If you pay in advance, you will receive a discount and you can cancel at any time without additional fees. If you are not satisfied with the service, you can cancel the contract within 30 days and receive a full refund
- As your contact list grows, so does the price. At some point, you may need to upgrade to Email Plus to access the features it needs
- There are service fees for training and coaching - also for paying customers
- Some software functions are now a bit out of date and less flexible than the competition
- What is the most advanced space technology
- What are some healthy chain restaurants
- Are the young Turks news from Turkey
- Which startup in Ahmedabad is profitable?
- What are the most efficient drum techniques
- What is the ACE City project
- What is meant by focal length
- Success at the IIT is guaranteed
- What are some methods of psychoanalysis
- What do industrial organizational psychologists do
- Which wave is used in mobile communication
- Is time infinite or limited and why
- What is a day of Brahma
- What are some color combinations for bathrooms
- Work lawyers who require letters
- How can extremism among Muslims be eliminated
- Gives overclocking the GPU more FPS
- Shapewear reduces your belly
- Why did you drive for Uber
- Should CNN fire Piers Morgan
- What is a herb tincture
- How can I intercept e-mail spammers online
- What's right with French society
- What is the price of Apple iPods