Where's the MIT Polytechnic College
The Guizhou Industry Polytechnic College (GIPC) in Guiyang, the capital of southwest China's Guizhou Province, is a higher vocational school with a traditional focus on training in chemical professions. With the "Qingzhen Vocational New Town", the province is currently building a new cluster for vocational training in a small neighboring town of Guiyang; after completion, up to 25 vocational schools will be located there. In this context, the GIPC is relocating its campus to the zone and modernizing and expanding its training capacities.
As part of the project, modern equipment is to be procured for the new campus of the Guizhou Industry Polytechnic College (GIPC) and the construction of two new teaching buildings to be financed.
|Country / Region / Institution||China|
|sector||11330 - Vocational Education|
|Financial instrument||Promotional loan|
|German financial contribution||EUR 20.0 million|
|Project partner||PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA|
|Responsible department||East Asia and the Pacific|
- How do you breathe through pain
- Who Owns Trader Joes
- What sucks about being a pilot
- What can be constructed from C 20
- What supplements can schizophrenics help?
- Are OnePlus Phones Better Than Google Phones
- Should acquire Yelp TripAdvisor
- Why has the world lost its compassion
- Which face app is trending
- What is Variable Append in Python
- What caused Simon Bolivar's fall
- What is Melina Mercouri famous for?
- What does hello Assad mean
- What color is ebony
- Rurik was originally from Sweden
- What qualifies an animal as a mammal
- What are some honeymoon destinations in Switzerland
- How did you become a marketing freelancer
- Have you ever regretted changing jobs?
- What causes wisdom tooth infection
- Orcas attack adult gray whales
- What are the parts of a process
- What is the good name for English classrooms
- What is the abbreviation for historical fiction