What is the definition of new customer
Acquisition of new customers
a) address books, address publishers,
b) Notes from existing customers (their customers, suppliers, competitors),
d) trade fairs, exhibitions,
e) advertisements (with reply coupon),
f) job advertisements,
g) "Cold Calls" (visits without notice).
The advertising of first-time buyers or the poaching of customers from competitors. The acquisition of new customers is one of the most difficult and unpopular salesperson tasks due to the great persuasive work it requires. Acquiring new customers becomes the joint task of a sales team. Since the results of acquisition efforts have a strong effect on the motivation of sales staff, the activities for maintaining regular customers and acquiring new customers should be coordinated in such a way that the sales successes with existing customers have a motivating effect on new customer visits. In general, acquiring new customers is an activity that should be carried out in times of high turnover:
• It can be assumed that there will also be a demand from potential customers during these phases.
• Customers only trust successful companies. You can tell whether a company is successful by the behavior of the sales representative during the sales pitch.
In some companies, employees share the responsibility of maintaining regular customers and acquiring new customers, depending on their inclination and talent.
Previous technical term: new investment | Next technical term: Intensity of new customers
Report this article to the editors as incorrect & mark it for editing
- Where is the best pizza in Barcelona
- How would you define logistics
- Are conspiracy theorists friendly
- Why did the Democrat leave the middle class?
- Liberalism or Libertarianism
- What is your favorite boy band
- What is the price of Apple iPods
- What is the best feeling you want
- What are the similarities between art music
- What is a XEROX
- What is the Trashtag Challenge
- How does K2 smell
- What is the Bhagavad Gita of Ramayana
- How are armies seen in their countries
- How safe is Telegram
- Why and when was Bastille destroyed
- What is a list of ruminants
- James Randi has a higher education
- Will Cognitive Behavioral Therapy put an end to intrusive thoughts
- Why is github drinking
- Negative remarks If an offense is not specified
- Why is SKU important
- What is it like to meet a name twin
- What is browser hijacking