What is your most uncomfortable shopping experience
Shopping at Christmas stresses customers
Despite the crowds, consumers often do not shy away from the shopping experience
Bags: business flourishes despite the stress (Photo: pixelio.de/Stephanie Hofschlaeger)
Washington / Vienna (pte004 / 10/30/2018 / 06:15) - Consumers feel stressed by the crowds that the Christmas business brings with it. This is the conclusion of the US company Natural Insight http://naturalinsight.com in its new study. According to this, 65 percent of the respondents perceive the crowd in the department stores as one of the most unpleasant stress factors. Nonetheless, the respondents do not want to forego the on-site shopping experience.
"Consumers are increasingly showing changed purchasing behavior - this also includes apparent contradictions. While online purchases continue to rise, consumers increasingly want a special offline shopping experience. If this is unusual, even stress factors - such as customer numbers - are accepted Brands are therefore increasingly required to put the customer experience at the center of their efforts, to conceive them positively and to turn them into reality, "says brand expert Oliver Schmitt from viennabrand http://viennabrand.com in a press release.
According to other results of the study, 88 percent of customers will be rushing to the shops this year to do their shopping. This corresponds to an increase of six percentage points compared to the previous year. In addition, buyers will venture into stores 47 percent earlier this year than last year. This corresponds to an increase of ten percentage points compared to the previous year.
Men spend more
"These results underscore the importance of an exceptional shopping experience to drive traffic and sales," said Stefan Midford, CEO of Natural Insight. Another stress factor for every second person is the difficulty of finding a suitable gift that is within the financial framework. Only 36 percent of the women surveyed enjoy shopping in department stores.
When it comes to spending, men dig deeper into their pockets. 19 percent spend more than $ 500 on gifts. In the case of women, it is only twelve percent who raise this budget. 57 percent of women spend less than $ 250 in stores.(End)
- In which county is Torrance California
- What is the exam template for KIITEE 2017
- Is it dangerous to feed the bike while driving?
- Why do people avoid video games
- Why haven't you visited Egypt until now?
- There are left-handed violins
- What's the best ride in Disneyland
- What is the difference between energy measurements
- What is the rewired supply chain
- How do I deal with an offensive tweet
- Is the app business still good
- How will I find out my passion
- How many US judges are corrupt
- What is demotivation
- Is BIT Mesra a WiFi-enabled campus
- Can we build a private power plant?
- Where are the Apple TV screensavers
- Used NASA Ada
- Is tin dangerous when used as cutlery
- What is Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Sharda University offers a bus connection
- What is an M40 rifle
- Is there a female king
- What is ammeter load effect
- How do you define creativity
- What are the symptoms of nasopharyngeal cancer
- Non-copiable paper is a good idea
- Is Delhi cheaper than Mumbai
- Why is falsifiability not falsifiable
- Can I touch my aunt's navel?
- Copied to PUBG by Garena Free Fire
- Are people nice because they eat animals