What is INR in Indian Currency
International money transfers in Indian rupees (INR)
- Easy - there are only three steps to the transfer.
- Safe - because BaFin regulates.
- Fast money transfer without a foreign currency account.
- Attractive exchange rates also in real time.
- With numerous premium business functions.
General information about sending money in Indian rupees
Currency & country code
INR (Indian Rupee) - IN
Equivalent in € 1 million. For transfers that exceed the amount limit of € 1 million, please contact us: [email protected]
1-3 workdays. As a rule, the money is credited to the recipient bank no later than two working days after we have received the money in our escrow account.
Sepa transfer from Germany and Europe
Stonex needs the following data in order to make transfers to the recipient quickly and securely
The payee is a private person
Please state your first and last name and address.
The payee is a company
Please provide full company name and address.
Bank account number
Please provide full account number
possible, 8 to 11 characters (letters and numbers)
Complaints are complex and very tedious
For payments to India, the full name, the address and account number of the client, as well as the intended use must be given.
In the case of payments to India, the indication of the purpose is mandatory. Therefore, always state the purpose of payment in full and in English when making payments. Examples: “payment of export invoice no…”, “credit to non resident account”, “remittance to family members by non resident”, “personal gift”, “donations”, “management”, “students”, “travel expenses to India” "," Agency fees "," service fee as per invoice "and the like. "Known" or "known" or just the invoice number is not sufficient.
International transfers for companies in more than 30 currencies.
Choose your foreign currency from more than 30 currencies at Stonex.
The information in this section is intended to be a description of the StoneX Financial GmbH services and shall not be deemed to be an offer for the sale or purchase of any financial services product transaction or advice. It is provided on an "as-is" basis and no warranty, whether express or implied, is given as to its completeness or accuracy.
For further information see our Terms and Conditions.
open an account
Open your free StoneX account here in 3 steps.
You would like to get to know our foreign exchange experts and the StoneX platform in a non-binding webinar.
Make a request free of charge and without obligation
our information material.
Then we should work together now.
The first step: the account opening. Very quickly - and gladly online.Open a StoneX account
Your international transfer in three easy steps.
Register with your company details and a contact person.
Legal persons are identified by StoneX, natural persons by means of Post-Ident.
After activating your StoneX account, you can start making transfers immediately.
- What company makes Sabra Hummus
- What are the best Ghazal songs
- Who made the spandex material
- What makes you a cool mom
- Vote the voters with logic
- Why do narcissists cling to good people
- What is a patch
- Do secret societies have a leader
- What is pNIC in VMware
- What are supply ships
- How is vibranium broken down
- Messianic Jews use the New Testament
- How is your relationship with your ex
- What is meant by political joke
- How did Bobby Fischer train
- Psychopaths Boredom increases over time
- What does the Italian dio mio
- Which categories earn the most at Shutterstock
- What does true devotion mean
- What is the role of a writer
- How can you check previous Viber messages?
- Why are most teachers in India unhappy
- Which is the quote you like the most
- Which classic cars have fully devalued