Who translated the Bible into Marathi
6 facts about the Bible translation
STARTING LANGUAGE WAS HEBREW
For generations the Bible became by oral tradition and finally fixed in writing in Hebrew. Translations into Aramaic, Greek and Latin . Each translation is also one Reinterpretation, because not only the literary text of the Bible is transported, but also the theological content.
MARTIN LUTHER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GERMAN TRANSLATION
It is thanks to Martin Luther that we can understand the Bible at all in German-speaking countries. His translation of the Bible is called reformation designated . His work began with the New Testament, which he wrote in 1521/22 in just four months wrote down. He was only able to do this because he was over excellent knowledge of Greek and Hebrewdecreed and also as a child of the people understanding. He wanted to create a Bible for the whole people. After translating the New Testament in record time, he needed to translate the Old Testament whole 12 years. The work was completed in 1534.
THE CHURCH DIDN'T WANT A GERMAN TRANSLATION
Before Martin Luther there was never a closed one, generally understandable and freely accessible translation of the Bible into German. The texts were in Greek and Latin - the Church wanted it that way, and she wanted it to continue to be so. The Church wantedNotthat the texts considered dangerous were read unfiltered by the Christians of the time, as otherwise it would Misunderstandings and idiosyncratic interpretationscould have come. The Church wanted the privilege of passing on the sacred texts to people personally and at its discretion, reserved for myself.
THE LUTHER BIBLE FORMS THE BEGINNING OF HIGH GERMAN
It is also noteworthy that Martin Luther wrote the Bible not in a written German wrote, but on spoken German oriented. The text in his Bible is not intended to be read still, but rather to be read. With this, Martin Luther marked nothing less than that unnoticed Basis of standard German.
THE LUTHER BIBIBLE WILL BE MODERNIZED IN A GENDERLY APPROPRIATE WAY
Since the language has been changing steadily since the 16th century, we are continuously working on the Revise Luther Bible. One point that is very important to the team of 70 experts is that Equality between men and women. The attempt is made to preserve as much of Luther's language as possible, but the Bible definitely should gender equitable become. Among other things, the word "Woman "replaced by" woman " become.
WHOLE BIBLES ARE TRANSLATED INTO 636 LANGUAGES
- What is the heaviest known theoretical particle
- Phentermine is a narcotic
- Why do friends kiss
- Letters from Marque are one more thing
- Why is a subjective term inherent
- Why is the Northwest Passage a problem
- May cause whey protein or creatine lipomas
- What are the core values of Spain
- Why is there only one musical language
- Is energy necessary for force 1
- How can divorce be prevented
- How to become a professional artist
- Are there unsafe areas in Montevideo Uruguay
- Is it GNU Linux or Linux
- How we have an Android phone
- Is cooking with a pressure cooker dangerous?
- What rhymes with quarter
- Which are India's richest startups
- Is democratic socialism the best economic system
- How is gastroparesis diagnosed
- What is the Bulgarian exchange rate
- How do I use SQLite with Flask
- Which engineering course has more demand?
- Who Can Refinance A Mortgage Loan Legally