How do I unlock my FSA ID
Account has been blocked
If you received a message stating that your account was locked when you signed in to your account, your account has suspected activity that may violate our Terms of Service.
Unlock your Microsoft account
To unlock your account, sign in to receive a security code.
You can ... aany Use the phone number to request the security code.
The phone number must beNot linked to your account.
The phone has to beNot It's a smartphone and it doesn't need to be connected to the internet, it just needs to be able to receive SMS.
You may need to create a new password. Read the tips on creating a strong password.
The “Next” option is not displayed when you log in
If the option Further If you don't see it when you sign in, your account has been suspended due to suspicious activity or a violation of the Microsoft Terms of Service. To reactivate your account, use the online form at the link below Reactivate your account.
Reactivate your account
After submitting the form, a Microsoft support representative from the online security department will review it and contact you by email. Please do not send any further inquiries as this may increase our response time.
To protect your account and its contents, our support agents are only allowed to send password reset links or access or change account details if you submit the reactivate account form.
If you do not receive a security code
You can use any phone number that can receive SMS. It doesn't have to be linked to your account.
The phone number you provided will not be used or shared by us, and the code sent to that phone number will expire after 10 minutes.
This means you can use a friend's or work colleague's smartphone without compromising the security of your account.
The quickest way to unlock your account is to request a security code online and then enter it. If you haven't tried unlocking your account online yet, here are the steps to start with.
Tip:If the security code doesn't work, make sure to enter the numbers in the message body and not the ones in the header.
If you receive an “Exceeded usage limit” error message when you request a security code, it could indicate that the phone number has been used too often in a short period of time, or that it is suspicious.
Reasons for blocking and deactivating accounts
Microsoft accounts are usually blocked if the account owner has violated our Microsoft service agreement. Here are some reasons for an account to be suspended, but not all account suspensions:
Malware, phishing and other harmful activities
Microsoft prohibits the use of the services for the following purposes:
Malicious software: Intentionally sending unwanted or harmful code or unwanted or harmful software.
Phishing: Stealing private information from others through trickery or spoofing so that they can make it available.
Interference, impairment, or spoofing of Microsoft networks, services, or other systems.
Spam comes in many forms. Do not use Microsoft networks to send, share, or post unsolicited email, comments, messages, photos, ratings, or other content.
Do not send unsolicited promotional or commercial content.
Don't send content to people you don't know or to too many people at the same time.
Don't use programs, scripts, or bots to create Microsoft accounts.
When logging in, do not spoof or reuse information about multiple accounts.
Do not create or use multiple accounts to violate Microsoft guidelines.
Learn more about your Microsoft account.
- How is ISBF for a basement course
- Let someone here get richer with Quora
- Do FinTech startups really bother banks
- Is someone from Pink Floyd dead?
- Can I play World of Tanks offline?
- What is the micro-time function in PHP
- Who is Vince Lombardi
- What is cardiac arrest
- How important is middle school
- What is the origin of the surname Kapoor
- Angels have free will
- What was your most overwhelming travel experience
- Is German seen as a real agglutinative language
- How to convert KWH to KVAH
- What does JK mean when writing SMS
- Are we really born without sin?
- What is the future of Oracle software
- What does Fermilab do
- What is a pot
- What symbolizes Michael Scott
- How do I say Lapiz in English
- How did Flash become Savitar
- How old are rainbows
- How do cats benefit from eating sardines
- Can icons be hidden on an iPhone?
- How compassionate are dolphins compared to whales
- How am I supposed to pay for Hack Reactor
- What if Viserion didn't die
- How do I clear my questions 3
- Imported China aluminum
- What is meant by entering the character
- What is the abbreviation for historical fiction
- What is the salary of a new actor
- The Turkish lira would beat the US dollar