Is mozzarella healthy or not
Food - the biggest fattening food
If you have a varied diet and want to keep your body slim, you have a lot of healthy foods on the menu. But healthy does not automatically mean low in calories and fat: ellviva reveals hidden calorie traps. The following overview should help you to expose the secret fat-makers. Of course, you don't have to give up these healthy foods altogether from now on. But you should enjoy them in reasonable amounts.
A starter plate with tomatoes and mozzarella is healthy and good for your figure? That's not entirely true, because just 100 grams of mozzarella hide roughly the same number of calories and even more fat than an equal serving of french fries. And that hits the hips. With 45 or 50 percent fat in dry matter (depending on the type of milk used), mozzarella is one of the most fatty cheeses. 100 grams contain 300 calories and 20 grams of fat. If mozzarella is then dressed with pesto or olive oil, it is a real calorie bomb. Nevertheless, thanks to its high calcium content, the cheese promotes bone growth and bone stability and is therefore very healthy.
Learn to conjure up 100 dishes with 400 calories each.DISPLAY
Many people believe that a fruit yoghurt as a snack between meals is definitely figure-friendly. Unfortunately, no. A cup of yoghurt with a fat content of 3.5 percent has 200 calories. It contains as many calories as 100 grams of chocolate ice cream. But the live lactic acid bacteria in yogurt stimulate our intestinal activity. If you want to be on the safe side, opt for low-fat yogurt and add fresh fruit.
No question about it: hazelnuts, walnuts or Brazil nuts are healthy. The polyunsaturated fatty acids from walnuts in particular lower the cholesterol level in the blood and have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. In addition, nuts stabilize blood sugar and protect the blood vessels. Unfortunately, they are also very high in calories: if trail mix contains 480 calories per 100 grams, for example, walnuts have over 650 calories. Therefore, if you pay attention to your figure, you should not eat more than 30 grams of nuts per day, which is about a handful.
Health and figure-conscious people often rely on muesli - they usually use ready-made mixes from the supermarket. You don't necessarily do your figure a favor: Ingredients such as oats, seeds or nuts contain a lot of fat. Muesli mixes have an average of 380 calories and ten grams of fat per 100 grams, and such mixes usually contain a lot of sugar, which can also hit your hips. Added to this is the calorie and fat content of the milk.
- Are startup companies good for their careers?
- What is meant by extinct species
- How do I go to Thane
- How much should I tip in Chile
- Can send SMS messages to Facebook Messenger
- Let your brain and heart work together
- What's wrong with our youth
- How do we know God is there?
- What is your opinion on Judaism
- What makes me difficult to concentrate?
- What is moonshine fermentation
- How do I use SQLite with Flask
- Is the new Kanye album completely crazy
- How does autism affect a person's language skills
- What would happen if no photons existed?
- Where can I see Noragami online
- Is the stock exchange closed today
- What is pressure like 100 feet under water
- Wireless Technology What are Cache Files
- Do governments have contact with extraterrestrials?
- How is the preparatory college
- How is alcohol acidic
- What are some good notebooks for programmers
- How do I become a malware researcher?