If Halloween ever falls on a weekend
WhatsApp: Funny and scary Halloween sayings to send!
The phrase "Trick or Treat" is a Halloween tradition. But there are more fun rhymes and sayings for children - and adults.
- Rummel, rummel, traveler, ...
- Spider foot and toad leg, ...
- Ghosts scream, witches laugh ...
- We are the haunted ghosts ...
- The horror creeps ...
- Ringel, ringel, rei ...
- We are the little ghosts ...
- The white spirit sent us ...
- Thank you, you are free now ...
- Halloween: rules of conduct for children
- Halloween sayings for adults
- When ghosts ...
- Ghosts, witches and ghosts ...
- I am the ghost ...
- Ghosts haunt your house ...
Originally an Irish holiday, Halloween has been celebrated more and more in Germany since the 1990s. Jack-o-lanterns are carved around All Saints' Day and people dress up as creepy figures.
Children in particular march through the neighborhood in costumes on the evening of October 31st. They ask for sweets with poems and rhymes. There are now alternatives to the traditional "trick or treat".
Rummel, rummel, traveler, ...
"Rummel, rummel, travels, we are the evil spirits.
Do you want to drive us out or should we stay?
If you don't put anything in our sack, we'll take you piggyback!
If you do something nice, let's all go home nicely. "
Spider foot and toad leg, ...
"Spider foot and toad leg, we are many ghosts!
We have empty pockets and want something to snack on! "
Ghosts scream, witches laugh ...
"Ghosts scream, witches laugh!
Give us sweets, otherwise it'll be cracking! "
Hollowed-out pumpkin and jack-o-lanterns: A spooky Halloween party also needs the right decoration. (Source: SIPA Asia / imago images)
We are the haunted ghosts ...
"We are the ghosts
and make a lot of noise.
We are the ghosts
and get on the roof!
But do you have sweet things
let's stop making noise! "
The horror creeps ...
"The horror creeps from house to house
and ring all people out! "
Ringel, ringel, rei ...
"Ringel, ringel, rei,
the ghost comes over today.
Do you want to beware
put something sweet in the bags! "
Disguised person with Halloween pumpkin: Moving around becomes even more scary with the right saying. (Source: Gerhard Leber / imago images)
We are the little ghosts ...
"We are the little ghosts,
like to eat paste,
if you don't give us anything,
let's stick here! "
The white spirit sent us ...
"The white ghost sent us
and that's why we've come! "
Thank you, you are free now ...
"We thank you, you are free now,
we move on with shouting! "
Halloween: rules of conduct for children
With all the fun, children should always remember that not every neighbor wants to celebrate Halloween or has sweets in the house. Elderly people in particular cannot do much with Halloween, as it has only been celebrated in Germany since the 1990s. Perhaps the offspring here will be lucky with a somewhat tamer saying: "Halloween is today, everyone knows that / So please give us something sweet, because that's the custom today!"
Women in disguise: Adults also celebrate Halloween. (Source: Westend61 / imago images)
Halloween sayings for adults
Halloween is no longer a holiday that only children celebrate. With funny sayings and scary rhymes, adults can also get in the right mood for the creepy party.
When ghosts ...
"When ghosts roam the streets,
then today is probably Halloween! "
Ghosts, witches and ghosts ...
"Ghosts, witches and ghosts
scurry past my window.
I am very quiet. Wish me away
Maybe the monsters are looking
their happiness in another place. "
I am the ghost ...
"I'm the ghost next door!
Give me sweets
otherwise it's your turn! "
Ghosts haunt your house ...
"Do ghosts haunt your house,
just give out something sweet quickly! "
- What is meant by entering the character
- Are Republicans at a war on the media
- How long do Shetland sheepdogs live
- Why should Indians stop beating doctors?
- What are your top 20 mountain countries
- What makes an object visible
- Why are so many attractive men douchebags
- Old people like pop music
- Umass Lowell is good at computer science
- Why do swimming pools have radial edges?
- What are the most terrifying films
- Who do the ideas of Jiddu Krishnamurtis belong to?
- Who builds McLaren engines
- Is self-inflammation real or a myth
- Christopher Nolan director is an engineer
- What is the Bhagavad Gita of Ramayana
- You can't believe in anything
- How should a person with dementia be treated
- Requires WoW Classic a subscription
- What is the appeal of ASMR
- Does homeopathy work in BPH
- How does a fission bomb work
- When do you mean strong?
- What is your development strategy