What's great about the Adelaide Hills
In the morning we moved into our new place to stay for the next 3 weeks: a sleek 4.70 m long camperbus will be a warm and safe sleeping nest for us for the next few weeks, offer cooking facilities for exquisite pasta dishes with tomato sauce and take us along the Great Ocean Road beautiful places along the Australian coast. We are already looking forward to the feeling of freedom during our little road trip ... 🙂
After we threw ourselves into the traffic in Adelaide and I slowly got the hang of the left-hand traffic (shifting with the left is really "strange" but Susi is the optimal alarm siren if I accidentally wander into the right lane again) , let's first roll a little inland into the Adelaide Hills. Our destination: The Gorge Wildlife Parc. A small wildlife park with the unique feature that you can cuddle koalas here. We arrive at the park just in time for the cuddle hour and are not disappointed. A few minutes later we are both holding a cute, cuddly, cuddly koala bear in our arms. What a nice feeling, no teddy bear in the world could be softer and cuddly. And contrary to some of the rumors we heard before, our copy definitely doesn't smell. On the contrary, we both even imagine a delicate eucalyptus scent ...
After the extensive cuddling session, the koalas first get their well-deserved break and make themselves comfortable in their branches for an afternoon nap. The sweet koala bears will unfortunately no longer be able to tell us whether the exhaustion of the now clearly noticeable heat is to be taken into account or whether it was caused by Susi's intense cuddling attack ... 😀 We ourselves are going on another journey of discovery through the wildlife park and learn get to know the Australian fauna up close: a wide variety of kangaroos (who like to be fed by us), beautiful colorful species of birds, meerkats, flying foxes, camels, and and and ... we are enthusiastic about the beautiful animals and quickly forget that In this park poisonous snakes can scurry along the paths ... 😉Read more
- What are your predictions about Electroneum
- Can chemical engineers work at NASA
- What is an afferent process
- Which musical moment makes you most ecstatic
- How do you deal with personal inconsistencies
- Where and how can someone learn Irish
- Is there training before hiring
- Why do people want blur effects at all?
- Why is the Aryan Brotherhood considered satanic
- Proactiv helps with acne scars
- Can SEO be successful in-house
- Which divine animal did you conquer first?
- Are tricyclic antidepressants safe to use in pregnancy
- Who has helped Donald Trump the most?
- How do you rate the PPC management
- How did you overcome your mistakes
- Where is the Turntable FM office
- Aliens are smarter than humans
- What is a passive infrared sensor
- What is angry with a pet
- What are your favorite unsettled natural phenomena
- Why does 2019 give us climate hope
- Is Orinda CA safe to live with
- How many pixels are there in 8K
- Can non-state actors justify a war?
- What is tartaric acid
- What are white sculpture stones
- Where is brown adipose tissue found
- Is Amazon Echo better than Siri
- Canaries eat broccoli
- Why do airports sell expensive groceries
- Why are students currently protesting in Delhi
- How do I make money online tonight
- What happened to Jayme Closs