Is cannabis legal in Texas
First cannabis “pharmacy” opens in the USA
In the United States, legalization of cannabis is a matter for the states. Medical cannabis has recently been legalized in Texas, but in a very limited way. This reports "Wall Street online". Patients with severe epilepsy can then get access to cannabis oil with a high concentration of cannabidiol (CBD) and a low proportion of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in a compassionate use program via a prescription from their doctor. A total of around 150,000 patients are said to have already registered for it.
Initially, however, they should only be able to purchase this in the entire state at three delivery points, far too few, say critics. The first dispensing point for cannabis preparations is slated to open in December by Knox Medical, a company already operating in Florida and Puerto Rico. The Schulenburg location is centrally located between the cities of Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Knox Medical specializes in the manufacture and distribution of medical cannabis products. All eligible patients require a government permit to collect the preparations from one of the dispensing points.
California is struggling with legalization
Medicinal hemp has been legally available in California since the 1990s, but without regulation. In the next year, cannabis is supposed to be legally produced, sold and owned there. But the state struggles with itself, according to "Wall Street Online". California repeatedly presents itself as a progressive state, but is also very restrictive in certain areas. However, Governor Jerry Brown is on the side of the smokers and has let it be known that there must be limits to the constraints that the government puts on citizens.
Legalization opponents in Alaska without success
"Wallstreet-online" also reports that in the last week in the largest US state in terms of area, Alaska, a vote was taken in some communities on whether cannabis transactions should be banned within the respective boundaries of the communities. These included Fairbanks and the Kanai Peninsula, among others. Between sixty and seventy percent of voters would have voted against such a measure, clearly confirming the legalization that was voted for a few years ago.
- Boundaries and narcissists separate
- Where can I find 10 homonyms
- Is the action of the Indian spinner Ravichandran Ashwin suspect
- What are the economic indicators in India
- Is happiness a shallow pursuit
- Do you do personal readings
- Mamta Banerjee is a great politician
- Should we allow genetically modified pets
- Why are arid areas prone to desertification
- Are you bothered by the vanity of selfies
- Which music album best represents your opinion
- What is Sherlock Holmes London Address
- Can you describe LinkedIn in one line?
- Which is the most reliable news reader
- Which divine animal did you conquer first?
- You take fish oil
- What is the pH of NH2Cl
- What are some talent agencies in Florida
- Why do not aldehyde and ketone show tautomerism?
- Is God a conformist
- What is the principle behind space capsules
- Is there Islamophobia anywhere in Russia
- How was your 2nd JEE MAIN exam
- How can I speak Italian fluently?
- How can I download CyanogenMod
- Is Indica eV2 a high maintenance car
- A psychopath can be sympathetic
- What is cabin pressure
- Was Andy Kaufman crazy or brilliant
- What happened to John Hannah
- How does Arbys prepare its roast beef
- Does Sheldon Cooper have Asperger's Syndrome
- What are the best North Indian foods
- How can I learn to code online