How do I customize my home screen
Personalize your iPhone's home screen
Customize the background of your home screen by using your favorite photo, adding widgets so that you always have important information at a glance, rearranging your favorite apps on the sides of the home screen and using the app library to keep your apps in an easy-to-navigate view.
Use your favorite photo as a background
Go to Settings> Wallpaper, then tap Choose New Wallpaper. Select an image in your photo library and drag it onto the screen, then zoom in or out by pinching it in or out. If the picture looks good, tap Save, then tap Home Screen.
Add widgets to your home screen to quickly see important information from apps. Place your finger on the home screen background until the apps start jiggling and tap to add widgets. Not sure what to add? Try a smart stack. This is an intelligent stack with a collection of widgets that always shows the right widget on the home screen based on criteria such as your location, an activity or a time.
Rearrange the home screen pages
Customize the layout of your home screen with your favorite apps and widgets. Or create a few pages yourself - like a page with news and weather apps that you use in the morning, or a page with all of your productivity apps. Place your finger on the home screen background until the apps start jiggling. Then drag the apps and widgets where you want them to rearrange them. You can also drag widgets on top of each other to create a stack that you can scroll through.
Open apps in the app library
Swipe left to the last page of your home screen to see all of the apps in the app library, organized by category. Recently added apps and the apps you use most are at the top of the screen for quick access. You can hide the home screen pages so you can quickly get to the app library - put your finger on the home screen background until the apps start jiggling, tap the dots at the bottom of the screen, then tap the pages of the home screen that you want to hide.
Would you like to find out more? Read the sections Changing the Wallpaper, Adding Widgets to the Home Screen, Showing and Hiding the Home Screen Pages, and Finding Apps in the App Library.
- Which artist sang the song Stay Awhile
- What makes Pune City really smart
- How should I approach college
- What is bms of course
- What is the least known profitable industry
- How do social networks affect children
- What is the acceleration formula
- What are some free and useful REST APIs
- What is a DMV proficiency test
- How do I find a sneaker supplier
- Is olive oil a good cooking oil
- Galileo was a devout Christian
- What viruses can be cured
- Who is the milkman of india
- Who is the most unhappy person who lives now
- Is screw cap wine cheap
- Comes to Facebook to recruit COEP
- What is Marks vs Percentile in Gujcet
- Are digital cameras allowed in Infosys?
- What bothers you on this beautiful Monday morning
- What is expectation bias
- Which is the best job for money
- What is the newest African language
- What is the most advanced space technology