ADBlock blocks some content on the website
I was wondering, would collision detection be impossible to use divs since they are square and the gameplay revolves around slopes drifting etc?
would this be feasible in canvas?
Also, would using a library like jQuery slow down the running of a JS game? I've noticed most games are built with Vanilla JS, so I got the idea that for this type of application a library (a game) is a bad idea.
This seems like a complicated game! I. can still go ahead with him. If anyone wants to jump on board this project please contact me.
Separate your model from your presentation.
The game logic and "physics" will require custom scripts, and has nothing to do with the presentation model (i.e. divs).
You may be able to use jQuery for the presentation page, but this is a special case, performance-intensive application, and, well, there's a reason most games are written in "vanilla" script.
As you may already know, there is an open source implementation of a game similar to ElastoMania called X-Moto
X-Moto uses ODE.
If it slopes up I would rather use a 1-D array to store the elevation at each point and to id denote every time I need to check the position of the player against the ground. So, you would need a basicaly picture of the slope and the corresponding amount of y-s at each x:
024443330000 ... etc.
There is one problem, however: You couldn't have ideal vertical edges there as they would need 2 y points per 1 x
You can get a gradient effect by using different colors of the borders of a div.
will give you a diagonal border that you might find useful.
Get answers to millions of questions and give back by sharing your knowledge with others.
Sign up for an account.
The contents are licensed under creative commons.
If you find copyright violations, you can contact us at info-generacodice.com to request the removal of the content.
- How are diapers recycled
- What are the main problems people will never solve?
- How has your belief influenced you
- Was the 1969 moon landing real
- What is a machine in Hindi
- What I don't know in Korean
- What is the best mdm
- Who Uses Payday Loans
- Who is the next CM from MP
- What are the challenges facing the WTO
- Will Monsta X be like BTS
- Which institute in Bangalore offers 100 internships
- What are the strangest laws in Britain
- Where is the Mueller report available
- When do you usually crave attention
- What makes a good business plan proposal
- Is a malleability attack on blockchain technology possible?
- Why is memory management necessary
- Stock trading can become an addiction
- What is bank reconciliation
- Where do we use that to have been said
- What does the best mean for you
- What does a BigData consulting company do
- Can snakes feel love