How do I run hurdles faster
Agility, preliminary exercises | Hurdle gymnastics
After a trial phase over "soft" hurdles, special observation focuses can be added to improve the technique. It should be clear that the optimal competition technique under school conditions cannot be the goal.
Practicing the swing leg movement
Practice standing and walking
Pull leg movement
Passing the hurdles
With the help of a partner on the hurdle or by supporting it on the wall
the bending of the pull leg can be experienced and practiced.
|The hurdles are set to the lowest height (76 cm) and slowly crossed (putting the swine leg forward, making a slight impression and putting the pull leg forward).|
Start and run up to the first hurdle
A quick run-up, step design and precise hitting of the imprint point represent a major requirement. Nevertheless, the hurdle race gains a lot of attraction through the inclusion of the start. If you have enough time, you should practice the approach to the first hurdle in a targeted manner (7, 8, 9 approach steps).
In contrast to the sprint without hurdles, you have to straighten up quickly. It makes sense to first practice this with a hurdle that has been knocked over or to run past it. The transition to the three-step rhythm takes place in the next exercise step.
Three-step rhythm (2 or 3 hurdles)
Since the swing leg does not count down, many students have difficulty imagining this rhythm.
Markings / lines in front of the hurdle and between the hurdles make it easier if the stride length is correct (if necessary, the pupils may observe each other so as not to point their heads downwards too much).
Shouting "and one and hopp" or "ta - tam - ta - tapp"
And (= putting on the swing leg)
1 (putting on pull leg) - 2 (running step) - 3 (imprint hurdle step)
further observation points:
Upper body forward position, straightness of the swing legs, use of opposite arms, active, space-consuming pull leg movement in the landing position (prerequisite for reaching the next hurdle easily).
With these aids and corrections, one should definitely consider that overcoming the hurdles already means a great sense of achievement for the students.
So it is this success that should be highlighted, not the shortcomings in the technique
- Murder Noir Movies of the 1940s
- How Hotels Maximize OTA Bookings
- What basically triggers cognitive dissonance
- Which printer should I buy 1
- Can snakes feel love
- How to make almond paste
- What exhausts you emotionally
- What are the admission criteria for radiology
- Why can't we separate the races
- Should I control my emotions
- Is mitochondria semi-autonomous due to the nucleus
- Is H + the same as 4G Lite
- How do you reset your Snapchat
- Deceives a mistake
- What does box mean in football
- What are examples of computer memory
- How did WhatsApp start marketing
- What is an air drill
- How do I get rid of dizziness
- What is the deciphered word pzi
- Can Muslim women attend MS festivals
- What are friends in your life
- My father cheats on me
- Why did Leon Redbone die