Are women of Allah's creation
Friday sermon (PDF)
Respect for women is a requirement of faith
Today in the world women are undoubtedly one of the layers of society whose rights are most restricted. A reality is that women from different parts of the world are being kept out of education because of their gender. It is also a reality that the terms honor and chastity are almost exclusively defined in terms of women. Unfortunately, it has become almost routine for women to be exposed from time to time to incidents of violence and discrimination on various levels. Often we come across girls in some cultures and traditions still being forced into marriages. There is no other period in history when women have been so exploited over their bodies.
Because of his creation, man has an honor and value. According to creation there is no difference between men and women. Nevertheless, it is emphasized in the noble Quran that the true worth of man is hidden in words, deeds and actions. The best and most valuable people with the exalted Allah and with the people are therefore persons - whether man or woman - who perform good, beautiful, wholesome and useful actions. Finally, the following is said in the noble Koran: "But whoever does what is right, be it man or woman, and he is a believer, should enter paradise and should not suffer injustice for a dimple in the date core."1
The sublime Koran also takes men together with women as contact persons. The Koran addresses them as follows: “The Muslim men and women, the believing men and women, the obedient men and women, the true men and women, the steadfast men and women, the humble men and women, the giving men and women, the fasting men and women, their shame-guarding men and women and men and women who often commemorate Allah, Allah has given them pardon and tremendous reward. "2
Let us end our Friday sermon with a Hadis from our beloved Prophet (sws) who said the essence and the most beautiful of the words: “The best of you is the one who is respectful and good to women.”3
The DITIB Sermon Commission
1 Koran, an-Nisa, 4/124.
2 Koran, al-Ahzab, 33/35.
3 Tirmidhi, Rada ', 11.
All rights reserved. No part of the work may be reproduced, duplicated or processed in any form without the written permission of DITIB.
Archive 2007-2008 | 2009-2010
- What is your best prank video ever
- What is tigecycline
- How do I register for HDFC quickly
- Time is something that can be felt
- Which is the best GPU in 2019
- What if else instructions in C.
- Is it okay to mix speaker brands
- Is egg drop soup authentically Chinese
- What do you think of SFI coins
- You can have selective empathy
- Where is brown adipose tissue found
- What types of tree bark are edible
- Why does the world country need an economist
- How can I evaluate antenna data
- Are heat and temperature the same
- Which is the oldest college in Bhopal
- Most used Java framework
- How can I post in a forum
- What is Treeman Syndrome
- What privileges do Indians abuse the most?
- Italy Who loves Mario Balotelli
- What should I eat in Denver
- What is Rafael Nadal's nationality?
- What are the funny music games