Can I win a gaming PC?
Competition: We are giving away an ultra-compact gaming PC for almost 3000 euros
We're building an ultra-compact gaming PC and raffling off the power dwarf worth almost 3000 euros. In this article we present all components in detail - and here you can also go directly to the competition.
Craft Michi is back and shows you in this video how to build an extremely compact gaming PC that remains pleasantly quiet thanks to water cooling and still offers overclocking potential. And Michi wouldn’t be Michi if he didn’t give away the machine, dubbed “Ultra-Compact Gaming-PC”, worth over 2800 euros! A big thank you also goes to Cooler Master, AMD, Asus, Patriot and ZOTAC, who provided the components for the PC and made this video possible!
► Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P Mini-ITX PC case on Amazon: amzn.to/3tdYDjH
► Cooler Master V650 SFX Gold 650W at Amazon: amzn.to/3mNvvNF
► All information about the Cooler Master Ultra-Compact Gaming PC with WINNING PLAY form: www.pcwelt.de/ratgeber/Gewinnspiel-Cooler-Master-Ultra-Compact-Gaming-PC-11009658.html
► To the PC-WELT t-shirt shop:
The linchpin of the "Cooler Master Ultra Compact Gaming PC" build is the Cooler Master NR200P ITX case for just under 100 euros. The ultra-compact case with the dimensions of 185 x 292 x 376 millimeters can be completely dismantled, so that you can easily reach anywhere for the assembly and wiring of the hardware. The ITX housing, which weighs around five kilograms, can be configured flexibly: you can mount two 120mm fans at the top, bottom and left - and a 92mm rotor fits in at the back! The left housing cover is designed as a glass window as well as a fan grille. The included riser card even allows the graphics card to be installed upright. The front panel comes with 2x USB-A 3.0 and a headphone-microphone jack. Exemplary: All fan grilles are equipped with removable dust filters.
The most expensive component is the Zotac GeForce RTX 3060 AMP White Edition for currently 1250 euros. The graphics card always delivers smooth frame rates in WQHD with maximum details, with activated ray tracing it is necessary to reduce details or switch to Full HD. The AMP model, which is overclocked ex works, uses a whopping 12 GB of video memory with 1320 MHz, the GPU runs with a boost clock of at least 1867 MHz. The card comes with white LED lighting and a five-year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Does gravity relate to centripetal force
- What's SO in NPCIL
- Can myotonic dystrophy be cured
- Why do people like Katy Perry
- Why do people hesitate to say please
- What if WWE was real
- Is it worth studying psychology abroad?
- Why did Diego Costa join Chelsea
- Sikkim Main Institute for Technology 1
- What are your favorite unsettled natural phenomena
- Detox water helps in losing belly fat
- How can an electric vehicle get electricity
- Bacteria die
- What are some positive things about arrogance
- What did Hawking discover about black holes?
- What skills are required for developing desktop apps
- Is Ambien safe to take during pregnancy?
- What makes a good sketch
- Is onomatopoeia an onomatopoeia
- Did Jesus Christ visit India
- Have you ever read Chaim Potok?
- How do I write HTML code
- NDA cadets fight among themselves
- Is it good to eat panipuri