Turn off the sound of Bose headphones when they are turned off
Noise reduction reduces annoying ambient noise and ensures a better, more lifelike sound when playing audio. Every time you switch on the headphones, the highest level of noise reduction (10) is automatically activated. You can use the Bose Music app to change the preset noise reduction level when you turn it on.
The level of noise reduction can be adjusted to suit your listening preferences or your particular environment. If you increase the noise reduction, unwanted ambient noise is blocked out. If you turn down the noise reduction, you will hear more of your surroundings.
Preset noise reduction levels
In the standard setting you have the Noise cancel button the choice between three levels of noise reduction: 0 (complete perception), 5 (medium perception) and 10 (complete noise reduction).
|0||Provides complete transmission so you can hear your surroundings as if you weren't wearing headphones.|
|5||Hides most of the noises with lower frequencies, like the roar of a train or vacuum cleaner, but still allows a certain perception of the surroundings.|
|10||The highest level offers first-class, comprehensive noise reduction, so that practically all ambient noise is blocked out.|
Press the Noise cancel button briefly to switch from one level to the next. Repeat the process until you hear the level you want. You can change the default noise cancellation levels using the Bose Music app by going to Settings> Noise Cancellation. You can also access all levels of noise reduction (0-10) through the Bose Music app.
Conversation mode is a convenient feature that pauses audio playback while allowing full awareness of the surroundings. For example, you can have a short conversation.
Activate call mode
hold the Noise cancel button pressed for a second.
Switch off call mode
Press any key, double-tap or swipe the touch surface. The headphones return to the previous level of noise reduction and continue playing audio.
- Are things that burst out of anger true?
- How do I use custom audiences for websites
- How were moats built
- How do typical admission contracts work?
- How do I choose a career
- How does CBD work for you
- Appreciate your appearance
- Who is Viktor Orban
- What does b stand for in programming?
- Have you ever got lost in Barcelona?
- What do you think triggers violence in the workplace
- In general, why do Indians tip badly?
- What are the best restaurants in Deoghar
- Did you like Bahubali If so, why
- At what price should I sell Ethereum?
- What is a measurement uncertainty in engineering
- How do I compress a PDF file
- How did Don Draper get so rich
- What does what does
- How to join a country club
- What do we think of religion
- How exactly does static electricity damage computers?
- Where can we find driverless cars
- Long fingernails are bad