What does your enemy mean
Your ego is your enemy
"Ryan Holiday is one of the greatest thinkers of his generation and this book is his best."
Steven Pressfield, New York Times best-selling author
"This is a book I would like every athlete, ambitious chairman, entrepreneur, thinker, and doer to read. Ryan Holiday is one of the most promising young writers of his generation."
George Raveling, Hall of Fame basketball coach, Director of International Basketball at Nike
"I don't have many rules in life, but one of the rules I never break is that when Ryan Holiday writes a book, I read it as fast as I can get my hands on it."
Brian Koppelman, screenwriter and director, "Rounders", "Ocean's 13" and "Billions"
"Comedian Bill Hicks said the world is infested with feverish egos. In 'Your Ego is Your Enemy,' Ryan Holiday gives us all a recipe against it: humility. This book is packed with stories and quotes that will help you find your own York Times bestseller "Perfect! The superior way to success "
"We are often told that we need confidence to be successful. With refreshing sincerity, Ryan Holiday questions this notion and highlights how we can gain confidence by pursuing something greater than our own success."
Adam Grant, author of the New York Times bestsellers "Nonconformists" and "Give and Take"
"It seldom happens that after reading a book I immediately start over again, this time with a yellow marker in hand. ... I cannot recommend this book enough."
Kevin Rose, entrepreneur and technology investor
"Philosophy has an unwarranted bad reputation, but Ryan Holiday is restoring its place in our lives. This book - jam-packed with unforgettable stories, strategies, and lessons - is perfect for anyone who wants to do and achieve something. It's no exaggeration too claim that after reading it, you will never open your laptop again and work the way you did before. "
Jimmy Soni, former executive editor of the Huffington Post
"I would love to tear out every single page and use it as wallpaper so that I am reminded at all times of the humility and effort it takes to be truly successful. Reading this stimulating book brought back my humility and work ethic, that it takes to win the Olympics. "
Chandra Crawford, Olympic gold medalist in cross-country skiing
"Once again, Ryan Holiday challenges those readers who are willing to confront the tough questions of our time. Every reader will find truths in this book that benefit each of us. Our egos can be our enemies if we do." not arm ourselves with instructive insights from history, the Bible and philosophy, like the saint did ... more
- Who is rakazonegaming
- Can communism work on a small scale?
- Are robots better than girls
- Which is the guest blog submission page
- Are we what we read 1
- Is cholesterol so important
- What is the story of Amreli City
- Pop-up camera smartphones are selling fast
- Will God forgive the transgressions of Judaism
- What are the products of simple decomposition
- Is there a certification course in Bansuri
- Good web developers are rarely why
- Isn't Pink Floyd just the best
- Are women of Allah's creation
- Why are people disgusted with blood
- How do you see religion personally?
- Is math a form of philosophy
- How do you reference in latex
- What does switch mean in Turbo C ++
- What is a pipe system
- What does Flipkart do with returned products
- What is 40 Gbps
- What Are Some Good Specs Hacks
- Which purchase should I make