What are the treatments for bronchitis
Treat bronchitis - put the cough off
The cough is booming. The bronchi rattle. And tough mucus, in which bacteria can easily multiply, clogs the airways. So that you feel better again quickly, it helps to treat bronchitis in a targeted manner. We'll tell you here how to get rid of the cough quickly.
You can find the information you need here:
- Expectorants liquefy tough bronchial mucus so that it can be transported away and the airways are cleared again.
- Cough blockers suppress the urge to cough and are only useful if you have a dry cough.
- In addition to taking expectorants, it is advisable to moisten the mucous membranes in the airways.
- A high level of humidity in the room and the inhalation of water vapor help.
Expectorants clear the airways
When treating bronchitis, it is important to have the Self-cleaning mechanism in the airways to stimulate so that the bronchi are cleared of mucus. Because: Billions of cilia in the bronchi and sinuses beat like reeds in the wind and transport the tough secretion towards the throat, where it is swallowed. If the airways are inflamed and the secretion builds up on the mucous membrane, the important self-cleaning of the airways comes to a standstill. Expectorants ensure that the mucus becomes thinner and the cilia can remove the secretion including pathogens. Chemical and herbal ingredients are available for a pure mucus solution.
GeloMyrtol® forte: The herbal medicine for bronchitis and sinusitis
The mucous membrane in the entire respiratory tract has a similar structure. Infections often spread from the sinuses into the bronchi. Therefore, we recommend active ingredients that are approved for the treatment of both bronchitis and sinusitis (= sinusitis). This includes the special distillate of essential oils ELOM-080 in GeloMyrtol® forte (composed of: rectified eucalyptus, sweet orange, myrtle and lemon oils). It reduces the frequency of coughing attacks and other typical symptoms of bronchitis are considerable. This was the result of a study with 413 patients. At the same time, the side effects of the special distillate of essential oils were as low as those of a placebo (dummy drug).
With the ingestion of the phytopharmaceutical GeloMyrtol® forte, typical symptoms of bronchitis and sinusitis such as cough, obstructed nasal breathing and the feeling of pressure in the sinuses are improved.
At the onset of bronchitis, patients suffer from a dry, tickly cough that occurs mainly at night and disturbs sleep. Cough blockers help against this. However, they are only useful in the case of an unproductive cough. If, on the other hand, the bronchial tubes are blocked with mucus, cough suppressants impair the healing process, because in this situation coughing with sputum promotes recovery.
Treat bronchitis - moisten mucous membranes
If you like it to be warm in autumn and winter, you should ensure that the air in the interior does not dry out too much. A humidity of 35 to 55 percent is recommended. Wet towels or a bowl of water on the heater are useful for increasing the humidity indoors. It should be noted that bacteria can quickly form in standing water. Therefore, the water should be changed regularly. Indoor plants also ensure a better indoor climate.
When treating bronchitis, it is also important to to ventilate regularlyso that the dry air can escape - ideally every hour for a few minutes with the window wide open. Moisturizing nasal sprays such as GeloSitin® Nasal care with sesame oil protect the mucous membranes in the nose and help against drought. If the cold has already broken out, you can too Inhalations with chamomile or essential oils be beneficial.
Inhalation for healthy mucous membranes
Another method to care for the mucous membranes and to treat bronchitis is the daily inhalation of brine, a salt solution with a certain concentration, recommend experts of the Deutsche Lungenstiftung e.V .. This makes it difficult for pathogens to settle in the mucous membranes. The cilia are moistened and can better fulfill their natural protective function. You can inhale brine in different ways: For example, bent over a bowl, with a towel over your head, with an inhalation device from the pharmacy, such as the GeloDurat®-Inhaler N, or with a device for room inhalation, in which the brine solution is released into the air. You can also make brine solutions yourself: There are around nine grams of salt per liter of water. In addition to the brine solution, you can also use ointments made from essential oils, such as the GeloDurat®- Ointment, to be inhaled. The advantage of such ointments is that in addition to inhalation, the chest and back can also be rubbed with the ointment. With these two possible uses, the active ingredients free your airways from the inside as well as from the outside and relieve symptoms such as coughs and runny nose. Brine solutions and ointments made from essential oils are available in pharmacies.
You might also be interested in these articles:
- Is it possible to root an iPhone?
- Why did IBM lose its customers
- Why are propeller planes still being made?
- What was the last name of Gautam Buddha
- What are some chemical properties of magnesium
- Why do people do business at lunch
- Is the universe interchangeable with reality
- What is a unified civil code
- Why am I seldom attracted to someone
- What is the percentage of the repayment of the personal loan
- How can an Israeli improve their English?
- Is married to Matt Roloff
- How do people escape homelessness
- How can you check previous Viber messages?
- Which test is most accurate for cancer
- How good are Everton F C.
- What are your favorite Adobe Photoshop tools
- What causes unstable diastolic blood pressure
- What is it like to meet Rafael Nadal
- Who owns the Latitude Festival
- Which artist sang the song Squeeze Box
- How can I bookmark your website
- Allows Radian6 to schedule posts
- Why did I choose the hotel industry?