Updating Android will delete everything
Apps / software Undo app updates - here's how
If you don't like the latest version of an app or are having trouble with it, you can try uninstalling updates. This will reset apps to the factory settings and delete all data in the process. Please note, however, that updates cannot be uninstalled from all apps. Above all, this includes games, because without the updates you will be missing important functions that make the games unplayable.Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to undo app updates on iPhones.
Undo app updates on Android phones
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
quick start Guide
- Open the Smartphone settings and choose "Apps".
- Select an app and tap the Three point menu top right.
- Then tap on "Uninstall updates".
- Confirm with "OK"and then search for one APK file an older version of the app on the Internet. We explain how to install APK files here.
- What are your favorite arias
- Which artist sang the song Never Stop
- Why are narcissists obsessed with their cell phones
- Where can I learn Java online
- What is the treatment for acid problems
- Sherlock Holmes had siblings
- How difficult is the TOEFL English speaking test
- How do I refund my money
- Are Borneo and Brunei the same
- What are some creative sail designs
- Does NASA do missions or not
- What is the past participle of dig
- What is an elevator
- How is slag removed from molten iron
- What qualifications do most successful entrepreneurs have
- What is the importance of social advertising
- What are the disadvantages of consuming yogurt
- How do deists deal with life problems
- Are there engineers who find math difficult
- Does smoking affect singing
- Will Brexit change our lives forever
- Why does Rahul Gandhi Manohar Parrikar beat
- Well worth buying Skyrim VR
- How is synesthesia treated in psychology