How can herpetiform cancers be treated
Autoimmune blistering diseases
Autoimmune blistering dermatoses are caused by antibodies directed against components of the skin. Mucous membranes can also be affected, where the diseases can cause severe damage.
Patients with autoimmune blistering skin diseases are diagnosed and treated in the interdisciplinary center for autoimmune blistering dermatoses coordinated by the dermatology clinic. Long-term care takes place in a special consultation hour.
What are autoimmune blistering skin diseases?
This term refers to a group of diseases in which the immune system is directed against certain structures of the skin. The mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, esophagus, genital and anal areas can also be affected. Blisters, superficial skin defects, crusts and reddening of the skin form, which are accompanied by itching and pain. Scarring can occur, especially on the mucous membranes, with sometimes massive functional restrictions.
Autoimmune blistering diseases of the skin include
- Diseases of the pemphigoid group such as bullous pemphigoid, mucosal pemphigoid, pemphigoid gestationis, linear IgA dermatosis
- Diseases of the pemphigus group such as pemphigus vulgaris, pemphigus foliaceus, paraneoplastic pemphigus
- Dermatitis herpetiformis Duhring
- Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita
Diagnostics and therapy
The diagnosis is made through a physical exam, blood draws, and skin samples. We carry out the necessary autoimmune diagnostics in our in-house laboratory, which also functions as a supraregional submission laboratory.
Treatment usually consists of drugs that reduce the immune response.
Thanks to the close interdisciplinary cooperation in our center, we can guarantee rapid and detailed diagnostics and individual therapy. In addition, we can offer treatment as part of clinical studies.
- Left Jin BTS in 2018
- Is Evo Morales a good leader
- Pittsburgh is a small city
- Is the best buy for Black Friday deals
- There is more than one sexual attraction
- What is Newton's second law
- Should I be concerned about deepfakes
- Can there be a liberal authoritarianism
- Actors are more prone to addiction
- What will the Ethereum price be?
- Why shouldn't I move to Pennsylvania?
- How do you pronounce Greta Thunberg
- Why is the San Andreas bug dangerous
- Which country name starts with Indo
- What is the basal metabolic rate
- How do I clear my questions 3
- Where can I get SEO free help
- Can 2 pass students complete an IAS coaching
- Which video changes the way you think
- What is the best beer in japan
- 8x 12 5x 9 what is x
- Where are the unmarried nifty ladies
- What Are Some Good Road Trip Movies
- Why don't FreshBooks enter the German market