What is the difference between programming and illustrator
Programming in Illustrator
Really simple question. I hope you have something to offer. How can I get the full potential of Illustrator by manipulating it programmatically? Is there some kind of add-on or hidden feature? For example, let's say I have a bunch (like a thousand) of fixed length vertical line segments, and I want the bottoms to stay where they are, but the tops of each successive line segment follow a certain curve and stay vertical all the time . If you don't like the question and it bothers you so much, just throw it away. I'm really just looking for an answer to the example, but also a reference (software, literature, etc.) that could lead me to my dreams of gaining programmatic power in Illustrator. ^ _ ^
As mentioned in the comments, Adobe enables Illustrator to be scripted by exposing an API.
Illustrator also has an SDK, but that's more for plugin development, etc.
- What is the Chinese term independent for?
- Why do we sweat less in winter?
- Kamala Harris is a Politics Wonk
- What are strange German customs
- How are the placements in NIT Trichy
- Which is better MSBI or Salesforce
- How can you check previous Viber messages?
- Why should commercial buildings need pest control?
- Scientist could be viewed as a job
- What is the highest GPA at Caltech
- How many born again Christians are here
- What is Rob Zombie famous for?
- What is an HTTP service call
- How can I brew wine
- How is psychosis classified
- What is the cause of obsessions
- How do hobos make money
- How serious is the PUBG addiction
- Why is wine the best
- Which Nigerian university makes the best programmers
- Is there a taxonomy of philosophical views
- Is elderberry good for weight loss
- What is the scientific name of gladiolus
- The war is out of date