How do I refund my money
How can I refund a customer?
Execute reimbursements in billwerk
If you want to refund your customer, you can initiate the payment from billwerk and in many cases do not have to go through your online banking. However, the procedure requires certain prerequisites:
- Not every payment provider offers refunds. This is currently possible with Payone, Stripe, Unzer, Wordline, PayPal, Paymill and Wirecard.
- Only credit card payments, direct debit payments and PayPal payments can be reimbursed.
- A successful payment must have been made via the payment provider, as a refund always relates to a previous payment.
- The payment must have been made in full. If, for example, a direct debit payment was initiated shortly beforehand, it may not have been received by the customer's bank. Therefore, you may have to wait several days for a refund to be processed.
- The amount of the reimbursement can be as high as the payment transaction carried out via the payment service provider.
- The original payment cannot be too old. Payment transactions that were made several years ago may not be refundable.
- A refund can only be made to the original means of payment. If the means of payment has changed in the meantime, the money will not be refunded to the new means of payment.
- Direct debit payments that are delayed and are therefore only planned cannot be reimbursed. The delayed payment can still be canceled by switching off the switch for "Recurring Payments" in the contract details. In the pop-up window that then opens: "Abort transactions" must then be selected.
To carry out a reimbursement, go to the contract details of the desired customer and click on "Perform action> Reimbursement"
In the reimbursement menu you will then see the available credit which can be reimbursed. This is also the maximum amount that is feasible. Enter the desired amount and click on "Refund".
The desired amount is then reimbursed to the customer.
If there is a problem with the reimbursement, you can see the reason for the failed reimbursement in the logs.
Note: Under no circumstances will the system automatically issue a refund. The process must always be triggered manually.
Execute external refunds
If the reimbursement is not possible for one of the above or other reasons, the amount to be reimbursed must be carried out outside billwerk, e.g. directly via the payment provider's dealer portal or via your own online banking. The external reimbursement can then be recorded in billwerk.
- What is an inline microphone
- The switch is a FI circuit breaker
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Cell Phones Online
- Is RPA the future of automation testing
- Who would win Spartans against Spartan IIIs
- How important is it to publish
- Where is the PGA Championship being played
- Why does Ilma mean knowledge
- All Samsung headphones are different
- Why is Islam legal in Europe
- Who were the last members to join BTS?
- What's wrong with our youth
- Can a man use liquid makeup?
- How does Siri convert speech to text
- Is the best buy for Black Friday deals
- You should teach your children nursery rhymes
- Just say I'm sorry enough
- What is your color today
- What about the plasma membrane fluidity
- Lose weight when you sweat
- What are some african mammals
- Why did you leave your best friend
- K pop stars comeback concept
- What is the most depressing thought
- Why and when was Bastille destroyed
- How civil engineering is related to aircraft design
- Where was football played for the first time in India
- How can we change someone's rigid thoughts
- Which automaker introduced LEDs in headlights?
- What is a standard suit
- How many cyclists are there in Australia
- What great books should business lawyers read?
- How simple is the PLC SCADA