How do you eat cheese professionally
Consumption of cheese protects against high blood pressure
University Park (pte / 09/18/2019 / 06:05) The consumption of cheese offsets the consequences of high salt consumption and thus protects the blood vessels, as researchers at the Pennsylvania State University (PennState) http://news.psu.edu have determined . Billie Alba and her team have investigated the consequences of consuming too much salt in adults - in people who eat cheese every day and in a comparison group of salt lovers who avoided cheese. The researchers found vascular damage in the first group, but not in the second.
Between eating pleasure and risks
According to the researchers, the findings could help strike a balance between good-tasting food and minimizing the risk of cardiovascular disease. “For many people it is difficult to do without salt. Eating more dairy products like cheese may be a way of maintaining blood vessel health and preventing cardiovascular disease, ”Alba explains.
Salt is vital for the body. But in excess it can lead to high blood pressure, for example. The American Heart Association http://heart.org recommends consuming no more than 2,300 milligrams of sodium per day. That corresponds to just under six grams. 1,500 milligrams would be better. Sodium is one of the two components of table salt, which has the chemical name sodium chloride. Chlorine is the second.
Cheese neutralizes dangerous molecules
Together with Lacy Alexander, the two experts examined eleven subjects. Each received a certain food mix for eight days: 1. Little sodium, no cheese. 2. Little sodium, lots of cheese. 3. A lot of sodium, no cheese; and 4. A lot of sodium and a lot of cheese. Little sodium in this context means 1,500 milligrams, a lot of sodium 5,500 milligrams. The total amount of different types of cheese was 170 grams.
After the “no cheese, lots of sodium” week, risk factors for cardiovascular diseases had become apparent, says Alexander. These did not occur after the “lots of cheese, lots of sodium” week. Large amounts of salt create molecules in the body that are dangerous for blood vessels, the researchers found. Dairy products could neutralize these molecules so that they do no harm.
- What is half of frac 10 25
- What a thing you are super passionate about
- What are film distribution rights
- How can I study medicine abroad
- Why should gym membership be free
- What's your rating of Crowdfire
- Why are people being prevented from using DeviantArt
- How can I write a patriotic poem
- Manna is a Muslim name
- What is the secret of mental hardness
- How do I uninstall MariaDB from Ubuntu
- What is the difference between programming and illustrator
- Who wrote les miserables
- How safe is Raipur Chattisgarh for travelers
- How is the state of Oregon
- Are libertarians protected
- Why do you have to learn humanism
- What are the best puffer winter jackets
- Is it wrong to be an INFJ
- What's your experience with gourmet indulgence
- Which is better Postfix or Exim
- How was your life in 2019
- What are some creepy facts about Muhammad
- Are there unsafe areas in Montevideo Uruguay