How can technology improve STEM education
Overview of the apprenticeships
Electronics technician for industrial engineering1686 vacant apprenticeships
Electronics technicians for industrial engineering install, maintain and repair components for electrical energy supply, automation technology and in industrial operating systems.
Industrial mechanic1519 vacant apprenticeships
Industrial mechanics are the experts when it comes to the construction, maintenance, repair and operation of machines and production systems - in almost all areas of industry.
Mechatronics engineer1218 vacant training positions
Mechatronics engineers assemble electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components into one system. They also install, maintain and repair the systems and devices.
IT specialist specializing in system integration1160 vacant training positions
IT specialists specializing in system integration plan and configure networks. To do this, they network hardware and software components and instruct the users. They also identify malfunctions and errors and correct them professionally.
Automotive mechatronics technician640 vacant training positions
Automotive mechatronics technicians maintain, inspect and repair passenger cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles and upgrade them.
IT specialist specializing in application development858 vacant training positions
IT specialists specializing in application development design software projects and implement them in a professional and user-friendly manner. They also train users to operate applications and programs.
Cutting machine operator832 vacant training positions
Cutting machine operators process materials such as steel, light metals and plastic with the help of computer-controlled machine tools. They pay attention to the greatest accuracy and care.
Machine and system operator741 vacant training positions
Machine and system operators work in production facilities in almost all branches of industry. They master the operation of highly complex production machines and systems, maintain them and monitor production.
Pharmacy technician495 vacant training positions
Pharmaceutical-technical assistants - also called PTA - work in pharmacies and in the manufacturing pharmaceutical industry. They advise patients on prescription and over-the-counter medicines, produce medicines themselves and settle accounts with health insurers.
Looking for a dream job?
Fireman, athletics world champion, princess, boxer, influencer or police officer - as a child you knew exactly what you wanted to be. Only when you are now faced with the choice of profession and can choose between hundreds of possible professions will your old dream job falter and you ask yourself: "Which profession suits me?"
The job check will give you the answer.Start job check
- Are mental illnesses overdiagnosed?
- Self-awareness is an illusion
- Why does a person fail after planning
- What are three endangered species in Michigan
- How can I motivate myself to travel?
- What are chemical valences
- When can additional passport students be admitted?
- What is the best money well spent
- Is mba a necessity to make money
- What is a group name for bullying
- Who goes fishing today
- Is it carcinogenic to boil water again?
- Who cares about complex numbers?
- Did you eat at a Mennonite restaurant?
- What were Socrates' views on romance
- Is modern liberalism a mental illness
- What is registration
- Flying guinea fowl
- What are some examples of centripetal acceleration
- GERD affects dental health
- Applications of direct current generators
- How aggressive is a silver back gorilla
- What kind of jobs are contract based
- Is fitness everything
- Who sings the highest in the room
- How can I take such pictures
- Has Bangladesh Disney Amusement Park
- What does a GFR of 50
- What are all auspicious yogas in astrology
- Why is bus cheaper than taxi
- What is the secret behind bitcoins
- What's your new favorite dancehall song
- Why Donald Trump hates Africans
- Which automaker introduced LEDs in headlights?